3 Question Blog 2/9/18

1. I have completed little within the past 2 weeks. I haven't been looking over much stuff as needed, but I promised myself to start to stay on top of this subject. Its important, especially since I'm going to school for nursing. That being said, I have gotten caught up on everything needed, as well as taking the first set of notes for the nervous system and starting on the glog.

2. I have learned about the sodium/potassium pump, going into detail about what the stimulus is, why a charge change is created throughout the process, and where the action potential comes from. I have also learned that we are able to study simple complex species and be able to apply it to human beings, since their bodies tend to follow complex rules like our own bodies do as well.

3. I want to establish an agenda for myself, a good system of organization. That way, i can keep myself informed on things I need to do, so I wont fall behind and I keep my studies on track. I want to keep track on this next coming chapter as well, as I can see it being somewhat challenging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog