3 Question Blog #4

1. I have accomplished a great deal within the past week or so. I recently took my integumentary test, and I believe I scored fairly well. At the end of the unit, I had a very deep understanding of the layers of the skin and how each functions to protect deeper tissues. I had never knew that there were deeper layers of skin, etc. and how there are connective tissues, etc that protect things like sensory glands, etc.
2. I have learned a lot within the past day or so learning about the axis skeletal system. I’m completely amazed with the different types of bones and how each works, etc. I knew that there were certain parts of the spine, etc, but I didn’t know what function of each was. I also didn’t know there were that many parts to the skeleton and how there are more depending on the view you have of the skull.
3. The only thing I’m still having trouble with is parts of the spine. We reviewed the C1-C7 in class but I’m stilk having a hard time learning about which is which and how they fit together. I’ll definitely have to do some extra research and study so that way I can make sure I really get a firm grasp. It’s something I need to know, and it’s something that is very important, because damage to those vertebrae can screw up nerves within the rest of the back, your legs, etc and could even cause death,etc of those bones puncture into the spine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog