3 Question Blog #2
1. I am very happy with the accomplishments I have made recently. I was able to finally take the time and catch up on all the flip notes, etc for this anatomy class. Additionally, I was able to really sit down and take the time to really digest and understand most of the most recent concepts. I have also gotten better at turning in work in a more timely manner to get full credit for said assignments.

2. I have learned a whole deal recently and I am very excited. I am able to do certain things in my daily life and be able to understand or link back to many body functions. One of the biggest thing I've leaned recently is Homeostasis. Homeostasis is pretty much the regulation of body functions, such as body temperature, etc. I was able to understand how certain situations can be linked to either positive or negative feedback, as well as to understand which process in said situations are the response and the stimulus, which can get tricky depending on what's going on. But I learned that negative has a constant and regulates itself, while a positive feedback is a constant increase or decrease in the stimulus.

3. I haven't had too much of a hard time being able to understand any concepts. Everything has been easy and been able to easily grasp. The only thing I've still been having a hard time with is determine the place of a certain body part compared to the other, such as superior, inferior, etc. I need to make more time and study those terms and even look up examples so I can easily start to grasp those said concepts. It's been hard I believe because there are so many certain terms and you have to really know where certain body parts are in the body using the anatomical position to realize where they are distanced from each other.

Comments

  1. 3 Question Blog #3
    1. I have accomplished a lot within the past week. I was unable to post a blog, but i am finally trying to get my stuff together. I am working hard on my glog and I've been trying to get on top of everything within the integemant system. Ive also got my color plates nice and ready to go
    2. Ive learned a bunch of stuff within the past couple weeks. I had never know that your skin had many different types of layers, sort to speak, with different functions, such as being "water resistant" and there being fat cells in the deeper parts of the skin. Of course, i knew you were going to have some sort of fat cells in your skin, but not in the deeper parts of the skin, which i find interesting.
    3. I havent had much of a hard time understanding any concepts. Everything has been clear to me so far, but i have been getting a little mixed up with vasodialation and vasoconstriction i believe, and how each one really plays a role. I will need to look more into that before the test comes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog